• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How much snow in Marshal area?

Thinking of heading down to the Marshall area (more like the Ivanhoe area) tomarrow to chase some birds. Can a guy still get around ok, or is it pretty tough? Sounds like a lot more snow down there than we have in the metro. Don't mind working for some birds but my 11y.o. will be with me and his legs aren't as long as mine. Thanks for any info.

I hunted there thursday the 18th. Good amount of snow, walking in cats not real bad. Walking across CRP to get to them can be a real leg burner. Plenty of birds, but spooky. Best times were frist two hours and last 45 minutes of the day. Your boy would probably have a tough time in some places, but I bet he wouldn't want to miss it.