• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

A Challenge!

This one is for the forum pro's. I think it would be great. I always try to mimic your ideas and shots, Angles, setting, light etc. but always forget something. I would like to challenge you forum photo pro's. For example only, Steve you like the woods, BIF and nature, what do you not like to shoot either because it does not interest you or perhaps you never get the results you want, Take as much time but only shoot 1 picture then post it here with out Photo shop or any other program. Then disclose what you forgot to do or what you would do different after looking at it. I think this will be fun and rewarding to everyone here. Only critique your own shot. P.S. why you do not see any of my shots is I am at work when reading this site and I am completly comp stupid!

machohorn, sounds like that could be fun. Well, sort of. smile

I'll have to do some thinking about it, though. There's really no kind of photography that I don't like doing.

And of course, what you're asking removes some of the tools we use to make our art. Kind of like walking naked through the park during a family reunion, you know? Hard to hide that belly when there's no shirt over it. gringringrin

And anyone who has ever sold a photo or photo product they've created should be considered a pro for the purposes of this exercise, OK? If I'm going to walk naked through the park, I'm going to want company. Oh, wait, that didn't come out quite right. shocked

LOL atta boy for the challenge!, Steve take who ever with you or got go it alone. This is open to everyone but I want to push you guys (and gals)a little.for example Like look at a tar road, not the tree's, snow fog deer, just the tar, looking straight down what do you see and what could you capture that would make it special, the way the lines are painted?, paint drips that no one see's at 60 mph. to every one else it's just a road.