• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

can-am

moparmarv

The Traxter/Traxter Max models were the heaviest ATV at that time (Class 1) and were excellent work machines. Their step through design allowed easier access on/off the machine. They were also fairly reliable from reports I've seen about them.

HI SKEETER-B work is going good a little slow due to the economy been thinking about getting a mn. license so i could fish with you guys i have not been out yet thinking maybe tomorrow wheeler is in the future but don't know quite when still checking them out

5 inches on the Luverne creamery Pond. Good luck in chooseing a wheeler. It a great addition to your fishing gear., its also alot of fun in the summer. We have been getting together durring the week and going on rides (supper runs). Maybe see ya on the hardwater some time. have a Merry Christmas .