• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Heres a kick in the jewels.

I was tracking a doe i had shot. She ran in to a park that butts up next to my buddys place. So we trailed her threw the park then she looped back on to the area we can hunt right as I crossed the fence on to my buddys land. I may have gone 20 yards when i heard a crunch and there it was a 14 point buck walked right in front of me and never saw me. He was no further away than ten yards. The kicker I didn't have my bow cause you can not bring it on the park land. Oh well rather be legal and have a good story than break the law.

Thats the worse part. We had good blood like murder movie blood. Then after 200 yards it got thinnner and thinner. Then as it ran across a open bean feild we lost the blood. Due to the melting snow and rain. The shot was a little high but right behind the shoulder we figured it was a single lung shot. After we lost the blood we searched 6 more hours then searched most the next day kicking brush piles and every thing else but no luck she was nowhere to be found. I'm still sick about it.....