• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2 day fishing marathon a success!

Cyberfish

Hi all--

Me and jack decided to hit the water for two full days of slab and bass seeking, since this could be the last warm weekend. We started in some sloughs early in the morning and got into some perch,bass and crappies right away. the best bait for us was a 1/64th oz jig with a power minnow. we also got some on fatheads below a slip bobber in the heavy timber.

I got most of my good largemouths on a zoom fluke jerk bait in shad colors around the wood. we also got a good amount of bass on our crappie lures, quite a battle on my panfish rod with 2 pound test! We also got some good perch and sunfish. This will probably be my last time on the river this year, time to start focusing on the big metro area walleyes, and lunker smallies ! smile

all the action pics! here: http://mtbucket.blogspot.com/2008/11/2-day-backwater-fishing-marathon.html

I love my almost new HSO Arctic Armor suit! smile

mt+lunker.jpg

yellow+perch.jpg

Good fishin' Mike! Nice to see someone taking advantage of the nice fall weather! Lots of nice catches have been displayed on the FM boards from those that don't get distracted by a hunting season grin Keep up the good work.