Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
RangerDog

Fish Trap Voyager - Flip Over Ice Shelter - $400 OBO SOLD

Fish Trap Voyager - Flip Over Portable Ice House - $400 OBO **SOLD****

This Fish House is in PERFECT condition. No tears or holes.**

Easily houses two or three anglers and furnishes lots of legroom and space for gear. The Fish Trap Voyager fits in the back of most pickup trucks and full-sized SUVs.

• 2 Cushioned Swivel Seats (Plenty of room to add a third

• Sled Runners (Protects sled when towing behind a snowmobile or 4 wheeler)

• Trap Link (You can connect another Fish Trap or Clam together)

• Hitch

• Sled Cover (Keeps the snow out when towing)

• Two vinyl windows with roll-up covers

• Two mesh side vent-windows

• Heavy-duty storage pockets

• Outside corner safety reflectors

• Setup Size: 93” Long X 72” Wide

• Center Height: 72”

Please Contact me at art.witschorik@bestbuy.com with any inquires