Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerchSlayer

Ice Fishing House Rental

6 posts in this topic

I know it's a little early but I've got the itch already. I'm planning an annual fishing trip with some buddies and was wondering if I could get some ideas on where to rent a large fish house from. I am looking for a house that has beds in it and can hold up to ten guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Iam also curious about this,also,is it worth it fishing wise to just go out and rent a rental house? or is it not worth going up there if you cant be mobile?

Thanks

I think that's somewhat dependent on when you go... if it's early ice being portable is going to give you more flexibility to find fish. If the fish are in more of a established pattern like mid ice fishing season then a rental house won't be too bad.

marine_man

We are planing to go up in early March sometime and need sleeper houses. Thanks for your help.

I think you'll be just fine. Guides want you to catch fish, and most resorts do a very good job of trying to make that happen.

Good Luck!

marine_man