Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

AMSOIL Money Back Guarantee

1 post in this topic

AMSOIL P.I. Gasoline Additive has been recently reformulated -

So good it now comes with a money back guarantee: It will clean injectors, carbon and gunk off the valves and combustion chamber that you will get an improvement in fuel economy and performance.

If you don't get better fuel economy you get your money back.

Click Here for More Info or to Buy Now (When you use any of my links I get credit for it.)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• LIV's move the vote.  It's much easier when people didn't bother to vote.   That's why Trump should have been more...delicate.  He's forcing a massive block of LIV's to vote against him.   Early on in this campaign I could have sworn that the Clinton's or the DNC paid Trump to do what he did.  It couldn't have been made easier for Hillary.   What has Trump spent so far on his campaign?  A billion?  If he loses the election, the notoriety he has gained will probably earn him more than he spent.   And we're left with Clinton?  Good grief.   
    • Mine for the night. Zone 601 hoping to see my first daylight deer this year. Some light scraping going on in this area
    • What the Republicans didn't see coming was Trump's counter to Hilary's welfare LIV base. The GOP LIV base loves 'Merica rhetoric with a sprinkle of celebrity.  Nom, nom, nom, they ate it up.   Melted their minds to the point where Mittens had to hold an emergency news conference.    Never doubt the power of LIVs.  
    • Still gotta give props to PurpleFloyd for lifting the curse he brought the Vikes and bringing it to the Packers when he jumped ship to get on the Packer bandwagon a couple years ago because of how corrupt the Vikings owners are LMMFAO.....thanks bro!!
    • After the Democrats had their debacle with McGovern, they made new rules to allow the establishment to control the nominating process, with "superdelegates"  and so forth.  Apparently the Republicans thought that the establishment control of the fat cat donations was sufficient, and were unwilling to make changes even after the deleterious effect of the 2008 and 2012 circus with dozens of candidates and debates became apparent.   After all, acceptable mainstream candidates resulted in both occasions.    Then, along came Trump.  His celebrity and media skills and to a lesser extent his personal fortune disrupted the system, especially in a time when many folks were unhappy with the establishment.   He may not win but he is making a heck of a run at it, without all the consultants, staffers, ground game, etc or even the support of his supposed party.       I would also say that the totally terrible performance by the supposedly anointed Jeb Bush, who never looked or talked or acted like he wanted the job, really threw a monkey wrench into the gears of the party.   He was like a guy who thought the fix was in and didn't know what to do when it wasn't.     Personally I was pulling for Kasich or Walker.    Shows how representative I am.  
    • There's at least 10 manufacturers who preach "quality" but can't get the "quantity" to keep going.  10-15 houses per year, with the amount of man hours needed, won't work financially.       I really think the key to succeeding in fish house building is about a $2 to 5mil line of credit (cash would be better), at least 10  employees, and a marketing plan to target Ice Castle buyers from last year whose brand new houses have fallen apart and are now looking for mediocre or better quality.  If you can get 50-100 houses out in your first year with very few problems, you'll have hundreds of Ice Castle (would be and former) buyers flocking to your door.  Once they experience the disappointment of doors and windows that won't open because of frame flex, beds falling off walls, plumbing pumping turds on their floor....20% extra cost will seem like a worthy investment.  Especially since 90% of them are financed and it's only a few extra $ per month.  But that's just my $.02.      
    • This was actually the best they had. 
    • I'd rather ride the Harley!
  • Our Sponsors