• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Rainy Report

HugoBox

Fished Redgut Bay on Rainy last week and caught hundreds of eyes and crappies. My brother was kind enough each afternoon to let me throw for muskies. We tried the classic structure - rock piles and weed edges and never even saw a fish. Finally the last day I probably picked better structure - we were in a school of walleyes catching one after another and I decided that since we only had an hour to fish before heading home I'd give 'em one last try. Snapped on a Believer and first cast caught a pretty musky - not a monster (32) but fun. Five minutes later I caught his slightly bigger older brother and pretty 33" fish. I guess the lesson is that they gotta eat something. It was a great time - in the same 200 yard area we caught - walleye - crappie - northeren - perch - whitefish - smallmouth - and muskie. I guess pretty much the whole foodchain was represented.

Take care - erik