• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clearwater Lake question

We're heading up August 23rd to do some bear hunting just north of Emo, Ontario, and we'd like to do some muskie fishing while we're there. It looks like our best bet is Clearwater Lake, but I know nothing about the lake, where are the landings located? Are there any maps out there of the lake? Any other information you guys can give me is greatly appreciated.

I think pipestone is better fishing, there is 1/10th the traffic and the only way to get in is over a lift at the north end of clearwater. There are no roads to pipestone, I am sure whatever resort you are staying will mark up a map for you.

Outfitter 17 is correct, I would concentrate my efforts on Pipestone. Is has alot less traffic and an excellent muskie fishery for trophy fish. Where are hunting out of, we bear hunt the Clearwater area and have an outpost on Pipestone. Stop by and I can point you in the right direction. We are located on Off Lake, just before Clearwater.