• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I'm on the board.

Been doing too much work on the cabin. Boat only got wet for the 3rd time this year yesterday. Ran out of material around 2:30 so decided to load up and go fishing somewhere close, which in this case was Wapogasset. Even left the muskie rods home.

IMG_0336.jpg

My old man got on the board too:

IMG_0340.jpg

Both of those are from the first batch of stocked fish (2006). So for us Wisconsin fisherman things look good for having another lake in the future.

Also caught this (23"), some people tell me they are hard to catch...

IMG_0338.jpg

And just a storm in the distance taken Sunday night. Too bad the camera focused on our shoreline restoration project.

IMG_0334.jpg

With the fly rod on the dock Sunday night and the spinning rod Monday night (or a 24 hour period) I managed to catch the following species: perch, bluegill, pumpkinseed, bluegill-pumpkinseed hybrid, black crappie, largemouth bass, white bass, walleye, and muskie. Giving cjac's multispecies effort a run for the money. I did miss out on the three types of bullhead and a northern though.