• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was there the end of last week with some of the nastiest windiest weather I have ever fished in. But, since we were only there for a limited time, we did fish, even in the nasty weather. Did good on walleyes, catching as many as we really wanted to fish for. The only negative comment here was that the average size was really small compared to past experience, with no big fish caught at all. Watch your graph and locate the fish. It seemed like when we could find decent numbers of fish on the graph, they were biting. The bigger fish were obviously there (at least it looked that way from the graph), just not wanting what we were throwing at 'em. (3/8 oz firetiger or chartreuse jigs with minnow, or gulp alive minnow.)

We did some casting for 'skies both Saturday and Sunday, but the wind was so difficult it made it hard to even see if you had a follow. I believe we did have one smaller follow, but no actual hits.

Smallies were really slow, just couldnt seem to find the fish.