• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

July MN Sportsman--Muskie Article

As promised, a few months ago I posted a request for information from anglers about their muskie fishing locations for an article in MN Sportsman. There were a few fireworks from people who didn't get what my request was all about, but a HUGE thanks to all those who contributed. The information was compiled and combined with several interviews I conducted and all ran in the July issue of MN Sportsman under "Minnesota's Muskie Madness." Check it out and thanks to Rick as well as the moderators for helping make it possible. It is good press for FishingMinnesota.

So I know I'm opening myself up to all sorts of slams, but I know that almost all of you are fine and upstanding folks so there!

I read the article about a week ago and I kind of laughed thinking back on some of the responses you got back then to your query and how you handled that part of it in the article. Good stuff.