• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Qestion for Dee Dee in Florida.

Dee Dee, What part of Florida do you live in? Reason I ask is I just booked my honeymoon in Florida on the Emerald Coast. I am flying into Mobile Alabama in then making my way slowly to my outbound flight in Panama City ( I think). Our Desitnation was Fort Walton Beach Area, but Northwest Airline Miles SUCK to use. Is that any were near you?

OK I found it. Its about 4 hrs from me. Panama City and Ft. Walton are only about a 1/2 hr drive from each other. If ya'll plan to make it to Daytona shoot me a msg. Havent been to the beach in years.

If your plans arent definate yet you should look into St. Augustine. Beautiful historic area.

I'm ashamed to admit I've only seen pictures. Maybe since I cant go to MN this summer (*#&@ gas prices) I should go there instead.

Our flight plans are set but not so much our itenary. We are going to wait to book hotels till a little closer, make sure our flights hold on with the way the airlines are going. We may have to hitch hike.

I wouldnt suggest hitch hicking in FL, you may never see MN again. Call me before you decide to do that. Are you going to Panama City because your choices are limited?