• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Reports from Dogtooth

You beat me to it. Here is my report. We headed up to Dogtooth knowing the late spring should have giants still up fairly shallow and vulnerable and it didnt take long to prove that right. The first evening my friend popped a 31 1/2" eye up in about 7'. The next morning he had a 30 1/2" in about 9'. I know of 4 other 30"+ fish boated by other folks also. All 4 of them were early in the week also. We also had fish of 29 3/4", 29 1/4", 28 1/2" a 28" milking male which i couldnt believe, and 4 others between 27-28". We had about 25 others in that 24-26" range. Alot of milking males which i had never seen anywhere before. Beyond the first 2 days the best depths surprisingly for us was in that 13-15' range. The cool water also still had the lakers up shallow. My first fish was a 31" laker in about 12' of water. We hit a windblown spot in Kilverts and caught i think it was 6 lakers in a couple hours along with some nice eyes. It was a good week as usual.