Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legendelite

Lab Breeder Help.

4 posts in this topic

A few months back we lost our Golden Retriever and we are now searching for a Chocolate Lab pup.

Can anyone make a recommendation on a breeder in Minnesota or Wisconsin?

Thanks for the help!

Legendlite,
Sorry for your loss. If you send me an e-mail a christopher.ehritt@getronics.com I'll give you the name and # of a reputable lab breeder near Owatonna I got my lab from. I've been VERY happy with her !
Chris

Link to our HSOforum on page 6 of used gear forum for next years litter. This years litter was sold out of chocolates 3 days after birth.

I would recommend Good Going Kennels in Baldwin WI. My black lab is 4.5 years old and is a tremendous dog. He has excellent tempermant around kids and other dogs. I use him mostly for duck hunting and every year he impresses me with his abilities. My Dad told me that you usually get one or two good hunting dogs in a lifetime and I have a good one.

I am not sure if they have litters at GoodGoing all year or just in the Spring. But you can e-mail Jason at gooding@goodgoing.com and find out.

Good Luck in your search for a new dog.