• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

East basin Erie marina w/ RV water & elec?

Throwing around the idea of a trip to Erie next spring, and have been looking for a good full service marina with spots for an RV. Some things we're looking for:

- RV spot w/ elec and water near dock

- good concrete ramp for boat (un)loading w/ RV, or launching service

- transient dockage for 20' boat

- protected harbor

- showers, bait, tackle, ice

- easy access to West basin reefs

I've found Fenwick Marina in Oak Harbor on the web, like what we see here, can get a dock and camper spot on top of each other with water and elec by the week. Anyone been here?

What other recommendations are there?

Thanks!

Thanks - great site, I appreciate it. Erie will have to wait, unfortunately, heading to Mobridge SD in May, and can't float both trips one after the other. smile.gif Maybe next year, esp now that I have some better info earlier. wink.gif

Hi,

This is my first Ohio post. I am going to be in the Clevelnad area for 3 weeks in July and was looking for a one on one guide to possibly chase smallies on the big lake.

I have a 19 foot champion is that enough boat or should i just go with the guide...and who would you recomend if so?

gbuck