• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Easy 2

bae501

Question

Anyone tried the Fish Easy 2? Just bought one and was wondering if anyone had any feedback. It also has surface temp. But is surface temp important or deeper water temp more important?

3 answers to this question

I just put mine on last night! It is a very new unit. I used to sell finders in Gander Mtn. Maple Grove, so I know a little about them, this one is a great unit for the $$$$. You can't beat the power or detail unless you spend 400+, and LEI is the best! You won't be disappointed. Also this unit is capable of giving you temp reading, it does not come with that standard, check the box it is worded very tricky. It is a different skimmer xducer that you will need if you want temp. They didn't skimp on much else though, this unit is on par with the X85, only drawback is smaller screen. Hope that helped!

bae501
I think the unit ya need is the Fish Easy 2T,comes with temp. 240 pixels and 1500 watts of power. If you haven't mounted the unit yet ,see if the store ya purchased it from would exchange for the 2T. Smaller screen to compress those 240 pixels but surely a great buy.I think speed is more important, but both are great tools..
Don