• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any Fishing going on

Harvey Lee! how ya doin! We only had 4 fish this past wknd. We have been mostly working on the house and skis. They work great! I wish the weather would have been a little warmer for us up there so you could have seen them. They even work in 2ft. of snow! Iwas going to call you this wk. to see how you are doing,fishing i suppose.To busy during the wk. to fish and wkds. have sports for the boy. Just a few more times out for us. Good luck at red lake this week. I will keep you posted on fishing. I have pics. if you are interested in seeing some of them of the house and skis.

Sounds great, that drive and staying up 30plus hrs is a real riot! doesnt last long though, i was out at 4pm. got up at 8pm. when scott caught his eye and they fell back asleep and i stayed up till midnight. Caught my eye while i was talking to my wife on the phone, had to put her speaker while i reeled him in grin.gif Robb got skunked. confused.gif,I think we all got skunked! smirk.gif