• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

POSTING PICTURES

Packman I noticed you are from Spring Valley WI. My dad is from there and is wondering if he knows who you are. His last name is Wenum you might know it. Sorry I can't help with your picture problem.

packman-

Feel free to e-mail me if you wish.

The thing with posting pics is you need to host them online, meaning... unless you have a dedicated server, you need someone else with a server to host the photo. Hence, a photo hosting site.

I personally use Imageshack. Do a search for Imageshack and you'll find them. All you have to do is create an account with them (if you even have to do that). I think they are one of the simplest sites to use. Just click the 'Browse' button to browse to your picture on your harddrive and upload it to theirs. Imageshack will then give you a 'direct link to your image' which you can paste into the box your previously mentioned and the photo will display.

Like I said, feel free to e-mail me and I can help you out. Hope my instructions made sense.