• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any one have a Tiller Trolling motor clamp

Murdock

Question

I purchased a used Minkota bow mounted trolling motor which included a bow mounting bracket(s). I have decided I want to convert this to a tiller mount and need to know if any knows where I can find the bracket used to mount/hand screw tighten the trolling motor to the transom. Please let me know if you know where I can find this bracket. Also, if someone has this bracket and wants to trade even up for the bow mounting bracket, please let me know.

2 answers to this question

I would sell the bow mount and buy a transom mount. It's a lot of headache to change over IF you find the bracket. The head needs to be removed I think, which entails unhooking all the wires. Bow mounts typically sell for more than transom mounts, so you could sell it and maybe even upgrade or have enough to purchase a new transom mount.