Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass77

Gunsmith Needed

3 posts in this topic

Can someone recommend a good gunsmith in the West/Northwest Metro?

Thanks.

Seabass, what type of work are you in need of?

Ed

I need to switch the safety around on a Benelli Nova.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• That is what I am trying to figure out.    Considering the party in the white House the only reason he/she got the sentence changed has 100% to do with his/her corporal Klinger syndrome.    And if that is the case the President should just walk away today before he causes any more harm.
    • The US gets Assange this way. Not difficult to understand.
    • It has a slight liberal bias: all major news media lies between the political ideology of a typical Democrat and a typical Republican. No outlet is going to intentionally dissuade 30% of the market, it's just bad business. With regards to Trump though, he has made an enemy of the press. It has little to do with his political affiliation and everything to do with his confrontational attitude. See this "come at me bro" of a statement from the Press Corps. Note they welcome Trump to sue them for the so called "fake news", probably because they are confident in the accuracy of their articles. Also realize that it is entirely possible for something to be accurate and biased: which is probably all you will see in Trump coverage from here until the end of his Presidency    
    • So we support intelligence depts now?
    • You mean fake Bruce Springsteen.  The real one is a librul and the fake one didn't want to urinate on the bed of the real one.   I'm sure Trump wanted them to play "Born in the USA" like all the other politicians that have no clue what that song is about but like the chorus.  
    • I'm trying to wrap my head around this one. Obama truly is a bigger POS than I thought. Good, God this is bizarro world. By commuting the sentence of this freak show, it's like burning down all the intelligence depts. Why do we have laws? 
    • So Obama is mad at the Russians for hacking and Wikileaks for publishing the hacks yet he just Pardoned Chelsea Bradley Manning who stole secrets and gave them to Wikileaks   This is a real WTF moment.
    • You failed to post the very next part of that very article:     You never patted Obama on the back for any of that oddly enough.    http://www.reuters.com/article/cbusiness-us-gm-tech-center-renovation-idCAKBN0NZ19920150514   So either congratulate both or congratulate neither.
  • Our Sponsors