• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wanna See A RiverPro?

Kevin Turner

Question

2 answers to this question

Eh Kevin, if your interested maybe we can do a demo day here in the Fargo/Moorhead area, here on the RED? I seen a bunch of whooped up props already on some deep V's testing the Red, so that should stimulate a bit of interest in itself. wink.gif Low water season likely on the Red, a good time to show Eh.

I can help you set it up if you wish?

With some working notice I think I can recruit a good showing for a demo. I know a few good ears in the local media to whisper in, cat guys Eh.

PS. We should see some cat action starting here in a week, maybe sooner? The water temps are warming quickly. KEWL!

I hear my compardray, just up a bit to the North of Fargo, may have ordered a RiverPro? Dennis Flom is a bud of mine, a great guy, a true cat lover. I am working on Stu next..he will be a hard sell..he likes them bannana boats Eh. smile.gif

Ed

Ed "Backwater Eddy" Carlson

BWGedcatlogobar.jpg

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 04-14-2003).]

Backwater, Sounds like a great idea! I'm on the road with a 1872 HiPro. Lacross & Red Wing today. I'm headed back to MO Wed AM. Lets talk. And yes Dennis Flom has ordered a Hipro, should have her built in @ 4 weeks.