• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trailer lights???

Ol'MarbleEyes

Question

Went to test the trailer lights today and found one taillight would not work...took cover off and can see that both bulbs are bad...no problem right?? Wrong!! I can't get to the bulbs!! These are Wesbar taillights on a 2001 Spartan trailer...after taking off the red cover, I came to the bulbs inside a sealed casing!! I can't get that casing off...I'm afraid I'm going to break the thing!! There is probably a simple solution but I just can't see how it's supposed to come off...FRUSTRATING!!! Any help or insight is greatly appreciated!!!

Dave, I know I have a wierd problem, but it definately has something to do with my brake fuse not being able to handle the load of a trailer. This has nothing to do with the flasher, does it?

IFalls, I'm not familiar with a T connector like you are talking about. What I have is the standard straight four hole plug.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"