• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Tinsel Tail Lures

Vipor50

Question

I am looking for a Spinner Bait called Tinsel Tail. It is not the small jigs that are out on the market but the actual Spinner bait. It is silver with a silver skirt. If anyone has information on this lure I would appreciate it very much.

1 answer to this question

I'm familliar with the spinner baits your talking about. I havent seen one for about 12 years. I'm not sure what company made them, and I dont know if they are in production anymore or not.

If you are looking for them for your own use you can make lures similar. Go to any Fly fishing shop and look at Flashabou® or Crystal Flash® for skirt material. There is a company in St Louis park called Stamina that carries all types of great quality components at a reasonable price that will carry anything else you need, including a skirt collar tool that you will need for making the skirts, unless you tie the material onto the lure. If you want to contact Stamina .. try that name on a search engine, they have a great online catalog.