Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick

News -Federal Premium to Host Hunting and Shooting Sports Celebrities at 2017 SHOT Show

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•     The assumption here being that since he didn't know, nobody knew.    Because obviously, nobody is smarter than him.
    •   Thanks for the reply. I was looking at the IQ pro hunter. It is a three pin, two fixed and one that is adjustable. The other would be the 5 pin micro.   i have thought about an HHA single pin but the sight makes me nervous to have in the rut. if ever I need to take a quick shot in an area I didn't expect a deer to come from
    •     Or possibly just one, since the two parties are getting more alike all the time.   Probably not a constitutional convention in the normal sense, but as we turn more and more into a police state, there is a definite possibility of a military coup.  There was a survey done in 2015, and 43 percent of Republicans surveyed said they could envision a military coup in the U.S.   http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/09/10/Military-Coup-US-Surprising-Number-Americans-Might-Support-One     Republicans (43 percent) were more likely to say they can envision a scenario in which they could support a military coup than Democrats (20 percent). Perhaps that difference is related to having a Democratic president who some critics on the right see as overstepping his power.     (What's laughable is those same critics have no problem at all with a Republican president overstepping his power.)
    • Don't have to worry, there won't be a constitutional convention.    And we will have two parties or what passes for parties for a long time.
    • This Health biatchin reminds me of a dog that keeps barking and chasing a car down a street daily--then one day the car stops and the dog doesn't know what to do so it just pizza on one tire or walks away.
    • Juneau4 and Swiveldigger  each picked up a win- 200 whoopin pts. (That has to be an all time low for winning) and they didn't have the same drivers.   We had a couple contestants that had 0 pts and that may be because they just didn't get entered in time, so I'm thinking I can put it in where you can have a Mulligan for each segment. (Your low score for 1 week is thrown out each segment-Spring, summer, and playoff.  I'll try to have a winner each segment and a overall champion.   What do you guys think? I'm just thinking if more wish to join now it would possibly make it more interesting through out the year.
    • https://xkcd.com/1732/
  • Our Sponsors