• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

How to transfer old waypoints to new phone

James Vladyka

This is rather long but very helpful information. A very popular question I get asked a lot is, If i get a new phone can i transfer my waypoints to it? or do I loose them? If you follow these steps below you will be able to transfer them.
***make sure you follow the steps in the section below that refers to you Android and IOS are both different and not transferable to each other.

Sharing and Transferring in-app purchases for the Navionics Mobile App

If you have already purchased a current app and have made the in-app purchases and want to share this information between devices or if you have purchased the regions within the Boating app and also want to share this information between devices, please follow the below instructions. Before beginning, both devices must be of the same platform (Android and iOS are not interchangeable).

1. Download the exact same app as on the original device back onto the device or your new device

If you are using the same Store account you originally purchased the application under on the new phone, you have not changed phone platforms and you have purchased the current application (e.g., our free Boating App or regional Boating App), then you should be able to install the application without the need to purchase again.

Android

To reinstall your Navionics Mobile App for Android, go to “Google Play” and then tap on the "Google Play" icon in the upper left. From the menu, select “My Apps” and then go to the “All” tab. Select the Navionics Mobile App and then select “Install”. You can find additional information by going to https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113410?hl=en.

iOS
To reinstall your Navionics Mobile App for Apple, go into the “App Store” located on your device and select the “Updates” section and go to “Purchased”. Find the application you want to install and tap the Install or Cloud icon to download the application. The HD Mobile Apps, being optimized for the larger screen dimensions of the iPad, can not be loaded onto an iPhone.

2. Once it is downloaded, open the App

3. Go to MENU > SETTINGS > NAVIONICS LOGIN

4. Sign into your Navionics Account

5. Tap MAP in the upper left

6. Press MENU

7. Select CHARTS & UPGRADES

8. Scroll all the way down to RESTORE PURCHASES

9. You will need to insert your marketplace account information and your Navionics account information (it will prompt you to set up a Navionics account if you do not have an account. If you don't have a Navionics account already set up, please set up all devices with the same exact Navionics account/email & password).

Please note that ONLY Google Play purchases can be restored to an Android handset or tablet. NO In-app purchase performed on a different platform like Apple can be restored by tapping on the “Restore Purchases” button of the Navionics App.