• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2015 Polaris etx Problem

snowfighter

Have 2015  Polaris ETX with 128 miles bought new last spring with intermittent problem , Wife was driving slow on trail and it shut off like you turned the key off . She said it took 4 try's to restart. This past weekend  when she shut it off after running for some time(warmed up) on the trail it wouldn't start until about  the 4th try. After  that I shut it off and restarted it. It did the same thing wouldn't start until the 3rd or 4th try. When I turned the key on and the pump for the for the fuel injection would cycle and then seemed like it would drop out and recycle again without touching the key on and off after that it started again. wondering if anyone would have any information on this. I had it to the dealer but if its not doing it  at the present time they can't figure it out.