Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Drama King

Honda 2000 Fuel Extender System

I have been looking at getting an extended fuel system for my Honda. Has anyone had any luck with any or any suggestions on where to look? I have heard some have a hard time when it gets too cold! Any help would be great.

Very easy to make. Get the cap off the auction site, a piece of gas line and a connector for a boat tank. They work great, I've never had a problem in the cold. Don't over think it, I had a bulb and clear hose to make sure it was working, but the only place they screw up is if they lose suction and that's always at the connections so be as simple as you can.

I bought the one northern sells and couldn't get it to work. Bought a home made one from the e and its works great!