Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishin magician

Jiffy 9" part for bit

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for the piece on the bottom of my auger bit that the blade attaches to. It has bent and I am having a problem locating one. I am not looking for the whole bit but the bottom teflon coated piece. The part number is 3202. I have ordered one but it will take a while to get here and I am off to RED Lake this weekend. If anyone has a part in stock I would appriciate the response. Thanks Andy

Odds are good your whole flighting could be sprung?

You may be able to getting a good machine shop to fix it in time? I don't know if it will be worth it?

I would spring for a whole new lower flighting, about $90 +/- for a 8".

If it is out of whack, just a little, it may never be the same.

The pitch is critical, if it is off it will buck and jump like a Army mule. Too much heat and it will fold under stress latter on, and you then buy a new one anyway.

Yup, been there, done that.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• The past week has had me having multiple close calls and missing a brute at 45 yards.  Tonight I talked my dad to give it another try and there were birds in the field when we got there.  Birds ended up leaving as we tried to sneak in.  A short 20 minutes later they were back and we watched and worked the big group of toms and hens for more than 2 hours before we got one to commit.  Dad shot him with his 20 gauge at 48 yards,(this thing shoots an awesome pattern).  The 3 year old was down and only flopped a few times.   Nice 1+ inch spurs, 10" beard and heavy.  A good evening for sure!
    • Sorry to disappoint guys, but this tom was not my first bird of the season. Apparently that's part of the rules. The score won't count towards the team. I don't have any measurements for the jake I shot so we will have a zero from me.    At least my freezer is full. 
    • Way to  go 1957 !! Congrats!!
    • sugar is not a drug. 
    • Another good day today out on Superior ,,,, Had my first double and triple in the new rig today ,,, the day didnt start out with perfect weather but the fishing more then made up for it ,,, The mud  covers a lot of water but fishing the tea  colored water and edges of the mud paid off ,,, the cohos grew 5 inches  from eating this years smelt,,,, had some go 23 inches today 
    • Say no to drugs, like sugar.  Yes, sugar is a drug.
    • I won't be able to post the scores for this week until maybe Wed. so if someone else wishes to do so feel free to do it. In fact for the entire summer season I'm going to be pretty much hit and miss. So don't count on me the lake is calling and I have no computer there. My scores will drop like a rock unless luck prevails.
    • That should make things interesting 
  • Our Sponsors