• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Jiffy 9" part for bit

fishin magician

Question

I am looking for the piece on the bottom of my auger bit that the blade attaches to. It has bent and I am having a problem locating one. I am not looking for the whole bit but the bottom teflon coated piece. The part number is 3202. I have ordered one but it will take a while to get here and I am off to RED Lake this weekend. If anyone has a part in stock I would appriciate the response. Thanks Andy

3 answers to this question

Odds are good your whole flighting could be sprung?

You may be able to getting a good machine shop to fix it in time? I don't know if it will be worth it?

I would spring for a whole new lower flighting, about $90 +/- for a 8".

If it is out of whack, just a little, it may never be the same.

The pitch is critical, if it is off it will buck and jump like a Army mule. Too much heat and it will fold under stress latter on, and you then buy a new one anyway.

Yup, been there, done that.