• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

lazer 3-blade 9" auger

jeff127

Question

Just a heads up---
I don't know if I was the last to know about this but some of the lazer 9" augers that were put out LAST year(2001/2002 winter) had the wrong pitch on the blade carriage. After thinking I was dulling my blades constantly or something and struggeling!! to cut holes I called strikemaster to see what was going on. They told me about the problem, said come on up and we will replace it for the new(correct) one and throw in an extra set of blades no questions asked. It made a night and day difference and would definately be worth checking out if your having problems.

Jeff

----------------------------------
so many lakes.......so little time

3 answers to this question

Jeff, Thanks for the info. My brother picked one up on clearance last year from a sporting goods store that was moving. Got a heck of a deal since it was a demonstrater. They had used it one afternoon so their sales staff would know how they worked. I had used the 8in. models and they seemed so much quicker than that one. I'll have to pass him the word.