Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
blackdog1101

Stolen Jiffy Model 31

Santa brought me a new Nils auger for Christmas, and I planned to sell my old Jiffy Model 31 - the yellow model with the big 3 hp engine. It runs great, but is getting heavy for me. The weld on the cutting plate had broken, causing the plate and blade to cut a little crooked. A buddy at church has the welding equipment and skills to fix it, and kindly offered to repair it. I gave it to him at church last week, and he took it home to fix. He had removed the cutting head from the "screw" and took it elsewhere to be welded, leaving the engine and screw in his garage. Someone broke into his garage and stold the auger - minus the cutting head. This happened in the Shakopee/Savage area and has been reported to the police.

I've checked Craigs1ist but don't see it there. I was hoping to give someone here on HSO a sweetheart deal on an auger, maybe someone younger who currently had only a manual auger.

If anyone would see or hear of someone trying to sell an old yellow Jiffy Model 31 without a cutting head I'd appreciate it if you posted it here. The toggle on the kill-switch is also broken off, an easy repair, but maybe would also help identify my stolen auger.

Thank you in advance for your help!