• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Power Auger info

wormfood

Question

I just picked up a used Strikemaster Magnum III from a guy and he didn't have the manual. Does anyone know if there are any electronic copies out there? I check strikemaster's HSOforum but couldn't find anything.

My first needs are to get the right gas mixture and spark plug info so I can clean it up and get it running. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

wormfood,
I have the Mag III with the 49cc engine and have used it for years.I have a manual and should be able to help you out with gas mixture and spark plug info. The gas is mixed at 24:1, 5 oz. oil to 1 gallon of gas. If the plug is fouled it can be replaced with a Champion CJ6Y or equal. I hope this helps you get it going.
Ode

Also, Strikemaster has an e-mail address. Just hit the "contact us" link on their Web site and send your e-mail. They've been really prompt and helpful when I've had questions, and I'm sure they'd be able to help you out with a manual, unless your auger is a really old model.

[This message has been edited by stfcatfish (edited 01-02-2003).]