• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

coleman lanterns

Question

has anybody seen a box that you can put the coleman propane lanterns in without removing the tank ??? I like to move alot and its just
a pain to strip it down all the time seems
like no matter what I do I always burn something or myself holding it lol or break
the dang glass gotta be a better way
any ideas??????
Thanks REDRIDER

4 answers to this question

Tap your carpentry skills and make one....

I have not seen anything in the stores for the entire assembly...They advise against storing with the tank attatched because of possible leaks and such issues.

PCG

PGC
yea I've looked all over & never found one
so I guess I'll have to break down and
build one, opps yea honey right after
I get that water softener hooked up haha!
thanks REDRIDER

p.s also need good ideas on getting out of jobs around the house I guess I've let her
know that I know how to do many things LOL

Well...I have the Northstar Propane Lantern too, and I got that black case with it...It does a good job of protecting it...

I paid $29.99 at Wal-Mart in Blaine for the pair...Watch out because alot of places are selling just the lantern for $40 and the case for another $15-$20...Or the pair for $40 as well.

The only Wal-Mart that I have seen the combo price at $29.99 is the Super-Wally-World in Blaine.

PCG

[This message has been edited by Pro Crappie Guide (edited 12-30-2002).]