• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

my team

Here-Kitty-Kitty

QB Tony Romo

QB Matt Cassel

RB Reggie Bush

RB DeAngelo Williams

RB Chris Wells

RB Earnest Graham

WR Roddy White

WR Donald Driver

WR Santonio Holmes

WR Hank Baskett

WR Lee Evans

TE Owen Daniels

TE Antonio Gates

PK Josh Brown

PK Kris Brown

DEF Minnesota

DEF Arizona

So what do you think?

Who would you start?

I like your team, your risking quite a bit at RB with just one solid guy in Williams, cuz Bush who knows about that guy?, and Graham sharing carries with Ward and Cadillac (but who knows in that offense, their QB's suck), and Beanie well is a good sleeper and will either have a great year or a just an average rookie one. WR's look strong at 1 and 2 use Evans and Holmes sparingly if you have to start a 3 WR league. Otherwise if you just do a 2 WR and 2 RB and a RB/WR option use your RBs on the option. Romo is romo, your good at TE, Defense is solid and same with kickers.

My advice, for week 1, start Romo, Wells, D. Williams, Driver, and White. I am not sure what your league is like for 3 RB or 3 WR or the WR/RB option?? Start Gates he plays a terrible oakland team, start Minny D, and Kris brown.

If I was you id cut Arizona and josh brown and pick up a guy like LeSean McCoy, Donald Brown, Glen Coffee or at WR Derrick Mason, Laurent Robinson, Eddie Royal, Kevin Walter, etc. get another WR or RB.