Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superiorfishguy

camper roof repairing?

1 post in this topic

does anyone do any camper roof repairing in Corny area? I found a soft spot on roof last weekend and like to get it replaced--wood and rubber roofing--let me know--thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  I use a Digger mount on my ATV and sled.  Its fast and easy.   I'm on the ice everyday testing and tweaking Nils blades. I rack the auger on every blade change and some days that could be 20 times so for the me the Digger is exactly what I need.  The clamp on the Digger makes fast work of securing the auger and removal.   The height of the Digger frees room on the rack for more gear.      Once in a while we'll take my buddies ATV out fishing.  Hes got no auger rack so we'll bungie the auger to the ATV rack. It works but it makes me appreciate the Digger rack all the more.   Any rack would be an improvement there.   In the past guys have posted their homemade racks and I hope they do so again.   
    • Currently have a couple empires. Most likely toss one of them in. If I go with a furnace I'll use a small plug in step down transformer 120v AC to 12DC. They are cheap as hell basically an oversized cellphone charger.
    •   You realize the only ones taking Calexit with any seriousness are conservatives. Which means conservatives are the ones falling for the Russian propaganda. Liberals say it sarcastically because conservatives think the country would be better off without the "coastal liberal elites" (even though California pays in $405 billion in federal taxes and receives only $344 billion in federal spending, meaning the rest of the country would be $61 billion poorer without California).
    •   As in the one that lets me use his cabin for Turkey and Deer hunting!
    • So Bear, please describe what your policy on those drugs now banned would be, in as much detail as you can.     I am really wondering what the alternative envisioned by the "stop the war on drugs" folks is.      
    •   Bear, I explained why we are stuck with the two party system.   If you don't like the two we have, you need to "pull a trump" and take over one of them.     Good Luck. 
    • Actually only one species of bumblebee so far.     I have no idea how one distinguishes the species of bumblebees.   
    • If this is your carb # 6 is the drain screw   http://www.marineengine.com/parts/yamaha-outboard-parts/1997/30/30ELHV/620301630004
    • I would suggest using non-oxy gas also!
    • I highly doubt it needs carb kits if only sat that long. Draining the carb bowls and spraying carb cleaner in there can clean things up a lot and loosen sticky floats. Should be a main jet on each carb you can pull to drain carb bowls and spray into and clean jet. Put in fresh gas with seafoam in it and new plugs and it will probably run. Impeller is a pretty easy job to. Should be able to find a video on u tube on how to do it. I would drain my carb bowls on my old 115 2 stroke every spring and you would be surprised at the slimy stuff that came out of them sometimes and that was just sitting over winter.
  • Our Sponsors