• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Trap III

Question

Does anyone else have a fish trap III? I bought mine 2 years ago at the ice fishing show and love it. I was wondering if anyone has seen them anywhere else. I got mine for less than $300 and like it much better than the fish trap II. I just can't figure out why I cant find them at any stores.

4 answers to this question

CRAPPIEHUNTER: I picked one up last year. I believe the Fish Trap III is the same thing as the Voyager. I like mine also. Lots of room and great for pulling behind a sled or ATV when using a rigid hitch. The power-auger, along with everything else, has plenty of room inside. It's a nice unit.
Stay dry.....Greg C.
P.S. Good ice on the small lakes up here in the Grand Rapids/Hibbing area. Am heading out tomorrow morning.

------------------
Jaw Breaker Guide Service
Phone: 218 778-0087
[email protected]
http://fishtec.com/guide.htm

I have a Fishtrap III also, bought it about 3 years ago at what used to be Woods and Water, Fridley. Don't know about it fishing 3 people though, 2 is plenty and 1 is perfect. You might get 3 people sitting in there but would be no fun for fishing. I think the sled is about 6 ft. long with the angle of the sled in front. Doesn't leave a whole lot of room for 3 people.