Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flatlandfowler

SW/SC MN Tournaments

3 posts in this topic

Looking for information on upcoming events that are still eligible for entry. Looking for anything from the southwest borders, north to the Hwy 212 longitude, and east towards the I35 latitude. If you could please convey the basic information (Lake, Species, Hours, Pre-fishing regulations, Fees, Club Membership Fees) to me via post or PM i would greatly appreciate it.

Hi,

I'm with Full Throttle outdoors, and we run walleye & bass tournaments throughoout the midwest. Our next walleye tourny is tomorrow on Lake Mille Lacs in Isle. Meeting is tonight in Wahkon. There is a post right by this one with all the details for that event. Each tournament is $200/team, and there is a annual membership fee of $35. Late fee if you sign up within 7 days of tournament is $25. That includes a free meal a the meeting, and a faith based inspritational speaker.There are a few others left this year including the St. Croix River the last Saturday in September.

Hope this helps, and we'd be glad to have you fish with us.

Craig Saeger, Associate Director MN Full Throttle