• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I have bullheads ready to go to work

Bumpkin74

A bullhead is a terrible thing to waste. You can use my bullheads if I can fish with you tonight. My name is Dan; I'm very new to catfishing but I want to learn. I live in Eagan but willing to drive a ways for a promising scenario. Can help pay for boat gas.

Was out last night with Kitty & his entourage on the MN in the SW metro. Had a few bites that resulted in some bullheads with bite marks; that's about it. Not much happening but THANKS AGAIN Kevin, Rick, Jordan, et al. You didn't know me from Adam but took me along so I could learn a little. This is a great HSOforum with lots of great people.

Dan

651-452-6295

[email protected]

OK, Kevin. Sounds great. Was out tonight in John's River Pro, with John's daughter and Rob from Mankato. I donated the rest of my bullheads, so they didn't go to waste. That boat is quite a rig. Rob caught a 4-pound flathead; for me that was fun to witness. I had one on my line for a long time but we didn't know it. We discovered it when we reeled in, prior to changing spots. The bullhead was in an advanced stage of being digested. The skin was gone and it was folded in two, resulting in a broken spine. The cat fought a little as I reeled in but we're theorizing I pulled the bullhead right out of the cat's stomach without hooking the cat.