• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nemadji ???

coonchaser

What are some other good spots in minn that a person can ride atv and motorcycle, looks like there might be a few, also whats the closest town to nemadji etc...i'm going from mankato if anyone has an easy route let me know thanks...Rick

Take 35 north up to the Banning Junction exit. It will be State HWY 23 East for Askov/Finlayson. You'll go up 23 as far as Nickerson. Just after you pass through Nickerson, you'll take a right and kind of quarter back to a stop sign and then take a left.

Sorry I don't recall the names of the roads right off the top of my head. I can post them later.

Thanks Lep,

I appreciate it, I called the nemadji office and they said there is trails both can ride on and by looking at the map its the big red lines are open to both it appears so should work out nicely...thanks again

I'd be careful in their interpretation of what you were asking. They might have thought you asked if there were trails for OHM and ATV, not necessarily dual purpose trails that are shared between the two.

general andrews state forest has around thirty miles that are multi use. It can be a good time if they havent groomed for a little while. When i went last year there was some small woops that made it a blast. There is alot less rock to avoid then by hinkley. The DNR web site will show you all the places that they have multi use trails.

To get to the trail head/parking lot within Nemadji, take a right onto 146 and then left onto Net Lake Road.

Once you get to Net Lake Forest Road turn right and follow this for a couple miles and the parking lot will be on your left. This will be shown on the trail map I referenced earlier.

Hope this helps.