• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hunting/Fishing Boots

Dave

Question

I've heard that "Rocky Blizzard Stalkers" are nice boots. 1000-gram thinsulate, etc, etc,. warm and comfy.

Cabelas brand, "1200-Gram Cordura Boot" is 1200-Gram thinsulate, etc., etc.. Comparable looking to the Rocky's, in the pictures.

Anyone know who makes Cabela's boots? There's a $50 price difference. There REALLY can't compare to each other with that much price difference, can they?

3 answers to this question

just bought a pair of blizzard stalkers today, a birthday gift to myself. I'll let you know how they work so far they are very comfortable. As for the non pull out liners if they work as good as my cornstalkers you wouldn't need to pull them out.

[This message has been edited by joneshat11 (edited 11-25-2002).]

Do any of those types of boots have pull-out liners? The two guys I hunt and fish with haven't seen a need for that option.

Joneshat, please let me know what you think of them Blizzard Stalkers. My birthday is coming up also and I'm looking for something the wife and kids can get me smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 11-26-2002).]