• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

female yellow lab puppies

kduclos

I am looking for a female yellow lab puppy to have as a family companion and to do some hunting with. I live in Walker, Minnesota. If anyone has any information about such a dog I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Kyle Duclos

My AKC lab, Grace will be having puppies the end of June. These puppies will be incredible versitle hunters as well as great companions and family dogs. I'm expecting about an even split of yellows and blacks. They will come with a written health guarantee as both parents have OFA hips Good, elbows normal, CERF clearances, and are EIC and CNM clear. Both parents also have excellent pedigrees, dispositions, hunting drive, and are gorgeous to boot. The sire is and 85 pound red fox male, with both MH and QAA titles. Grace is black, 75 pounds, and is out of Fischer's Watermark Rex, MH who is demonstration dog for outdoor buisness's throughout the Midwest. Grace is an incredible hunter and will be running junior or senior hunt tests after the pups are weaned. She is also an excellent therapy dog with kids and families, and wonderful family pet/compaion.

I will be starting to advertise the litter within the next couple of weeks after getting ultrasound confirmation and will be placing an ad in the Hunting Dogs-Puppies/Dogs/Breeding Services-For Sale section during that time. I live in Bemidji, but spend my weeks in Little Falls, bringing Grace with me.