• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

MN Teen Challenge Fishing Challenge -

Fun event for a great cause. This multi-species challenge is more of a fundraiser for Minnesota Teen Challenge, than a serious, competitive fishing tournament. (Although, I plan on pre-fishing and winning it all!! laugh )

Seriously, this looks to be a very professionally run event, with great prizes and a rules meeting hosted by Al Lindner and a special performance by MN TC choir (I'm not a choir type of guy, but I can attest that every one of their performances is special!) Also sponsored by Full Throttle Outdoors and Mills Fleet Farm.

Hope to see you there.

Gull Lake, May 30th. Love to see ya there. Beware, Teen Challenge doesn't mean teenage. I barely remember my teen years I'm so old. wink. Online info easily found.

"Blackbird" by Third Day- one of my favs.

"Blackbird" by Third Day- one of my favs.

Yeah, i have really gotten into christian rock even tho i am 15.

Many people at school think im crazy when they ask "what kinda music ya listening to?" And I'll reply "Christian Rock."

and then they'll say oh your Bull sheitin me and i go no and then they freak out..

haha

Hi Dan,

I believe I am a few boats a head of you Dan at the Teen Challenge tournament. After seeing you at the Full Throttle tournament this past weekend I am going to need it. Good job bro. Anyway's looking foward to fishing this event.

Good Fishing,

Mark Schutz

Full Throttle Outdoors