• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Puppy wanted

wormfood

I am looking for a lab or retriever or lab/retriever/? mix puppy to add to our family. Anyone out there have a litter or are expecting in the next few weeks? Reply here or drop me an e-mail (should be in my profile).

Thanks.

Wormfood my yellow lab had 8 pups last monday, i have for left for sale 3 yellow males and one yellow female. Excellent pups, mothe was trained at 7-8 mnts for ducks. Very smart and compassionate. Let me know. 1-218-253-4051 Later boar

wormfood I have the british labs for sale on this page. I have 3 males left that need to be gone on 5/1 this Sat. email me with an offer and I will talk to my partner. Or call 763-441-7720 I am sure we could cut some sort of deal. These dogs go for twice the price we are asking.
These dogs are great house dogs, everyone that comes to our house can't believe how calm and well behaved they are.

Thanks boar but we ended up getting a chocolate lab pup yesterday. I told my wife we were just going to look but not touch... Yeah right! She melted as soon as the puppies came into view and it was only a matter of which one was coming home with us...

In any case thx for the notice and good hunting!

Hey good for you wormfood, chocolate.. I'm jealous, I now have 2 yellow males and one yellow female if you know anyone interested let me know. Oh yea if you ever give up handle of wormfood can I have it, thats the best one yet. Later boar

Thx to hillbe as well. Did see your post before I replied earlier. The pup, Reese, is great. My daughter has a love-hate relationship with her - loves the idea of a puppy but hates that she chases her.

Good Luck!