• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best way to get tickets to the hockey Tourney

DRH1175

I love to go. I went last year with someone that had season tickets and loved every minute. Best I could do is 2 seats for $249 crazy. I am on the waiting list but will probably be dead before my # comes up.

You can always get tix outside the X. Alot of season ticket holders have extra sets and like to sell as a whole set. Every year there always seems to be an extra 2 sets around my family or work but I beleive there all gone I can check if your really intrested.

I am in again and pumped! Too bad the wife has a work party she is making me go to on Championship Saturday. So do I go and enjoy the game. Or keep her happy. She looks at it as I am going All day Thursday and Friday night so who cares if I miss Saturday, the championship game.

Don't get to go. She is mad that I would buy the tickets in the first place knowing of the party. She asked me about a month ago if I wanted to go and I said yes, not realizing it was the same weekend as the tourney. I bought the tickets for the games earlier this week. I have to give my ticket for Saturdays game away and just TiVo the game and watch it when I get home. Hope you all have fun watching it live. I will be at a play obviously thinking about the game. I am telling ya this tourney to me is bigger than the Super Bowl!

Hockey should always be way ahead of the superbowl on levels of importance !

But the wife... that is a whole other category. Hockey can make a guy happy, but it wont keep him warm at night.. or up at night.. winkwhistle