• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

clam 2000 house

mrpike1973

hello this spear fishing is addictive well short story the house i was using fell apart i bought a clam 2000 i cut a hole out of the bottom i hated doing this because it was new but oh well i then zip tied a cheap tarp to wall where the zipper is after this it was pitch dark then with you guys help i can clamp a rattle reel for holdin my decoy its workin great its pith black easy to carry sorry im rambling but im so excited i'm so glad my neighbor about 70 plus showed me how to spear he got one in 15 minutes with me there im so glad this friend of mine took time to show me how now we help each other thanks now i just have to get my first one