• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trim Gauge

BRULEDRIFTER

Anyone ever added a trim gauge to a 150 Yamaha 4 stroke. Bought a new one on an Alumacraft this year and totally forgot to have the dealer add it.

Is it difficult to do and about what does just the gauge cost? I'd like to do it myself if it's not rocket science!

You'll need a gauge specifically for yamaha's - if I remember correctly they do their own thing when it comes to trim gauges. Check Cableas or get a hold of Valv from this HSOforum at KVE Surplus - he might have something for you.

I beleive your motor has the trim sender already installed - it's a matter of getting power and backlight power to the gauge and connecting the proper wires - pink in this case for the trim sender.

marine_man