• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Junkie plants ???

Valv

I couldn't believe it myself but we have 2 junkie plants.

I thought to get a couple of Hydrangeas for my wife, so I get 2 plants at a local discount store. They were beautiful. The next day both were almost dead. Couldn't understand what was the problem, we kept them indoor, near a window next to other plants.

My wife remembered reading of plants kept alive with Miracle Grow, so we bough some and guess what, the 2 things are "addicted" to it.

Never been so beautiful until you take them off the food.

We have junkie plants, they're in rehab now until june, trying to get them slowly off the food.

Just make sure people avoid buying plants from the big box hardware stores. I have seen plants there in conditions that would not be acceptable anywhere else. The big box hardware stores dont warranty plants the way nurseries will.