• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First Report Of The Year?

Spazzums08

Went down to a lake that you all probably know, but it's going to remain nameless because the spot is too small to fish more than 2-3 guys, so it'd get fished out pretty easy. Fished the muddy bottom tonight and last night, from 7-10:30 and 7-9, and we probably caught 20 last night, and 20 tonight, with PLENTY of catfish and bullheads mixed in (10-12"), and a couple of nice 14-15" bass, with one 18". I had a couple more bass that I'm pretty sure were that big, but I messed up and lost them. We were using bare hooks, pink flu-flus, and minnows.

I was with Spazz, and the first night about half the bay was out, which was maybe 30-50 yards by 100 (I suck at estimating), and the next night it was all gone, but I think the ice was basically down to just slush on top of the water. As far as I know the whole lake's clear now, and it's a 150-200 acres.