• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for a GWP

anyfishwilldo

I am not sure how much I am allowed to post, but I'll give 'er a whirl. There are a couple of really nice GWP litters in the oven right now. Googling "Vom Britt" or "Dakota Rose" should get him to both litters. Although I have not heard of any planned breedings, "Thunderhills" dogs are really well thought of. These kennels are in NoDak and WI respectively. He can also go to the Twin Cities German Wirehaired Pointer Club (TCGWP) HSOforum. They have a breeder list on the site.

If he is also looking at a DD registered dog (my next wire will be a DD for sure - but that is a whole 'nother thread) their HSOforum has a pretty extensive listing of planned litters.

My brother lives in St. Cloud and got his GWP "Beans" out of a 'backyard' litter that is still listed somewhere on this HSOforum. The guy who sold him Beans lives in Melrose and his contact information may still be on the listing. The breeder was talking about another litter. The litter may not have had as much thought put into it as the aforementioned litters will/do, but she is a great dog and came at the right price.

If you PM me I'll send over my e-mail address.

Anyfish - I'm another DD advocate. Deb can steer you in the right direction, I'm sure. I would suggest checking out the litter listing page on the VDD-GNA HSOforum as well (vdd-gna DOT org).

Let us know what he decides.

Blaze